Friday Reminder

Assalam my blessed friends..
A gentle friday self reminder...

The Heart:
The heart becomes corrupt through six means:

1. Committing a sin in the hope of repenting

2. Seeking knowledge and not applying it

3. Practice without sincerity

4. Eating the sustenance of Allah without appreciating Him

5. Not being pleased with Allah’s allocation (destiny)

6. Burying the dead without learning from them

- Hasan al-Basri [not a hadith]

I feel like I am still struggling with all of these at times. How about you?
I am lucky n blessed cos i hv a lot of friends keep on reminding me either directly or indirectly...

Hv a great friday...
More istigfar n selawat today.
Dont forget to infaq to our masjid today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...PILIHANRAYA...KWS MELAYU.....

Gambir Sarawak

belajar bahasa melayu sarawak....