Monday, January 28, 2008
Your handphone number
1) key-in the first 3 digits of your handphone number (not the 01x number) into the calculator
2) multiply by 80
3) add 1
4) multiply by 250
5) plus last four digits of phone number
6) plus last four digits of phone number again
7) minus 250
8) Finally, divide by 2
Is this your handphone number????
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Membazir jika tidak diamalkan untuk jalan kebaikan.
Membazir jika dilakukan tidak dengan hati yang ikhlas.
Membazir jika dibelanjakan pada perkara yang tidak bermanfaat dan tidak diredai Allah.
Membazir jika kosong daripada kasih kepada Allah.
Membazir jika tidak digunakan untuk beribadah kepada Allah.
Membazir jika dicurahkan kepada selain Allah atau melebihi cinta kepada-Nya.
Membazir jika tidak diurus sebaiknya.
Membazir jika tidak memikirkan sesuatu yang bermakna kepada agama.
Membazir jika tidak memberi kesan kepada hati.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
* Remember the day I forgot your birthday..and didnt give you any hadiah...
I thought you'd kill me but you didn't.
* And remember the time I dragged you to the beach and you said it would rain and it did?
I thought you'd say, "I told you so", but you didn't.
* Do you remember the time I flirted with all the ladies to make you jealous and you were.
I thought you'd leave me, but you didn't.
* Do you remember the time I you caught me dating ,ada affairs dgn perempuan lain.......
I thought you'd yell at me but you didn't.
* And remember the time I forgot to tell you the event was formal and you showed up in jeans?
I thought you'd drop me. But you didn't.
* Yes, there were lots of things you didn't do.
But you put up with me and you loved me and you protected me.
Love and caring is often as much about what you don’t do, as much as what you do “do”.
Realizing that we are all human, that we all make mistakes, that we all are imperfect, ...........and forgiving someone the way you would like to be forgiven are the first step in having a truly wonderful and loving relationship.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
JANGAN MENGELUH ..........
Kita selalu Bertanya.... ......... .......dan Al-Quran sudah
menjawabnya. ......... .......
KITA BERTANYA : KENAPA AKU DIUJI?
"Apakah manusia itu mengira bahawa mereka dibiarkan saja mengatakan;
telah beriman," ("I am full of faith to Allah") sedangkan mereka tidak
diuji? Dan sesungguhnya Kami telah menguji org2 yg sebelum mereka, maka
sesungguhnya Allah mengetahui org2 yg benar dan, sesungguhnya Dia
mengetahui org2 yg dusta."
-Surah Al-Ankabut ayat 2-3
KITA BERTANYA : KENAPA AKU TAK DAPAT APA YG AKU IDAM-IDAMKAN?
"Boleh jadi kamu membenci sesua tu padahal ia amat baik bagimu, dan
jadi pula kamu menyukai sesuatu, padahal ia amat buruk bagimu, Allah
mengetahui sedang kamu tidak mengetahui."
- Surah Al-Baqarah ayat 216
KITA BERTANYA : KENAPA UJIAN SEBERAT INI?
"Allah tidak membebani seseorang itu melainkan sesuai dengan
- Surah Al-Baqarah ayat 286
KITA BERTANYA : KENAPA RASA FRUST?
"Jgnlah kamu bersikap lemah, dan jgnlah pula kamu bersedih hati,
kamulah org2 yg paling tinggi darjatnya, jika kamu org2 yg beriman."
- Surah Al-Imran ayat 139
KITA BERTANYA : BAGAIMANA HARUS AKU MENGHADAPINYA?
"Wahai orang-orang yang beriman! Bersabarlah kamu (menghadapi segala
kesukaran dalam mengerjakan perkara-perkara yang berkebajikan) , dan
kuatkanlah kesabaran kamu lebih daripada kesabaran musuh, di
perjuangan), dan bersedialah (dengan kekuatan pertahanan di
sempadan) serta bertaqwalah (be fearfull of Allah The Almighty) kamu
Allah supaya, kamu berjaya (mencapai kemenangan). "
KITA BERTANYA : BAGAIMANA HARUS AKU MENGHADAPINYA?
"Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dengan jalan sabar dan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali
orang-orang yang khusyuk"
- Surah Al-Baqarah ayat 45
KITA BERTANYA : APA YANG AKU DAPAT DRPD SEMUA INI?
"Sesungguhnya Allah telah membeli dari org2 mu'min, diri, harta mereka
dengan memberikan syurga utk mereka... ?
- Surah At-Taubah ayat 111
KITA BERTANYA : KEPADA SIAPA AKU BERHARAP?
"Cukuplah Allah bagiku, tidak ada Tuhan selain dari Nya. Hanya
aku bertawakkal. "
- Surah At-Taubah ayat 129
KITA BERKATA : AKU TAK DAPAT TAHAN!!!
"... ..dan jgnlah kamu berputus asa dr rahmat Allah. Sesungguhnya tiada
berputus asa dr rahmat Allah melainkan kaum yg kafir."
- Surah Yusuf ayat 12
Monday, January 14, 2008
Today..i want to blog about Hepatitis B....ramai yang ingin tahu mengenai hepatitis B ini.....
Screening utk Hepatitis selalunya di buat keatas pelajar IPTA dan IPTS..pekerja asing..dan mereka yang nak pergi belajar kat oversea....
Hepatitis is a general term that means inflammation of the liver.
- Hepatitis B is caused by infection with the hepatitis B virus (HBV). This infection has 2 phases: acute and chronic.
- Acute (new, short-term) hepatitis B occurs shortly after exposure to the virus. A small number of people develop a very severe, life-threatening form of acute hepatitis called fulminant hepatitis.
- Chronic (ongoing, long-term) hepatitis B is an infection with HBV that lasts longer than 6 months. Once the infection becomes chronic, it may never go away completely.
- About 90-95% of people who are infected are able to fight off the virus so their infection never becomes chronic. Only about 5-10 percent of adults infected with HBV go on to develop chronic infection.
- HBV infection is one of the most important causes of infectious hepatitis.
- People with chronic HBV infection are called chronic carriers. About two-thirds of these people do not themselves get sick or die of the virus, but they can transmit it to other people. The remaining one third develop chronic hepatitis B, a disease of the liver that can be very serious.
Hepatitis B is the most common serious liver infection in the world. Worldwide, about 350 million people are chronic carriers of HBV, of whom, more than 250,000 die from liver-related disease each year.
The good news is that infection with HBV is almost always preventable.
You can protect yourself and your loved ones from hepatitis B.
Hepatitis B Causes
- The hepatitis B virus is known as a blood-borne virus because it is transmitted from one person to another via blood.
- Semen and saliva, which contain small amounts of blood, also carry the virus.
- The virus can be transmitted whenever any of these bodily fluids come in contact with the broken skin or a mucous membrane (in the mouth, genital organs, or rectum) of an uninfected person.
- People who are at increased risk of being infected with the hepatitis B virus include the following:
- Men or women who have multiple sex partners, especially if they don't use a condom
- Men who have sex with men
- Men or women who have sex with a person infected with HBV
- People with other sexually transmitted diseases
- People who inject drugs with shared needles
- People who receive transfusions of blood or blood products
- People who undergo dialysis for kidney disease
- Institutionalized mentally handicapped people and their attendants and family members
- Health care workers who are stuck with needles or other sharp instruments contaminated with infected blood
- Infants born to infected mothers
- In some cases, the source of transmission is never known.
- The younger you are when you become infected with the hepatitis B virus, the more likely you are to develop chronic hepatitis B. The rates of progression to chronic hepatitis B are as follows:
- 90% of infants infected at birth
- 30% of children infected at age 1-5 years
- 6% of people infected after age 5 years
- 5-10% of infected adults
- You cannot get hepatitis B from the following activities:
- Being sneezed or coughed on
- Eating food or drinking water
- Casual contact (such as an office or social setting)
Hepatitis B Symptoms
- Half of all people infected with the hepatitis B virus have no symptoms.
- Symptoms develop within 30-180 days of exposure to the virus. The symptoms are often compared to flu. Most people think they have flu and never think about having HBV infection.
- Appetite loss
- Feeling tired (fatigue)
- Nausea and vomiting
- Itching all over the body
- Pain over the liver (on the right side of the abdomen, under the lower rib cage)
- Jaundice - A condition in which the skin and the whites of the eyes turn yellow in color
- Urine becomes dark in color (like cola or tea).
- Stools are pale in color (grayish or clay colored).
- Fulminant hepatitis is an unusual illness. It is a severe form of acute hepatitis that can be life threatening if not treated right away. The symptoms develop very suddenly.
- Mental disturbances such as confusion, lethargy, extreme sleepiness or hallucinations (hepatic encephalopathy)
- Sudden collapse with fatigue
- Swelling of the abdomen
- Symptoms of liver failure may include the following:
- Fluid retention causing swelling of the belly (ascites) and sometimes the legs
- Weight gain due to ascites
- Persistent jaundice
- Loss of appetite, weight loss, wasting
- Vomiting with blood in the vomit
- Bleeding from the nose, mouth, or rectum or blood in the stool
- Hepatic encephalopathy (excessive sleepiness, mental confusion, and in advanced stages, development of coma)
Exams and Tests
Since many people with hepatitis B do not have symptoms, they do not know they have the disease.
- Hepatitis B is often discovered accidentally when you see your health care provider for another reason.
- Blood tests done for an annual check-up, insurance purposes, or before surgery may show abnormalities in the liver test results.
If your health care provider determines that you may be at risk for contracting hepatitis, you will have blood drawn.
- The laboratory will examine the blood to determine how well your liver is functioning, if this has not already been done.
- Your blood will be tested to determine whether you have been exposed to certain hepatitis viruses and, possibly, other viruses.
Acute hepatitis B infection
The most severe effect of acute hepatitis B is dehydration from vomiting and diarrhea.
- If you are dehydrated, your doctor may prescribe IV fluid to help you feel better.
- If you are experiencing significant nausea and vomiting, you will receive medicines to control these symptoms.
- People whose symptoms are well controlled can be cared for at home.
- If dehydration or other symptoms are severe or if you are extremely confused or difficult to arouse, you may need to stay in the hospital.
- There is no treatment that can prevent acute HBV infection from becoming chronic.
Chronic hepatitis B infection
The degree of liver damage is related to the amount of active, replicating (multiplying) virus in the blood and liver. Regularly measuring the amount of HBV DNA in the blood gives a good idea of how fast the virus is multiplying. The treatments now in use are antiviral drugs, which stop the virus from multiplying.
All of the following medications described that are used to treat chronic hepatitis B are antiviral medications. They stop or slow replication of the virus in the body. This then gives the liver a chance to heal itself. Although these medications are similar in some ways, they differ in other important ways. Talk to your health care provider about the best medication for you.
Interferon alfa-2b (Intron A) - Interferon was the standard treatment of chronic hepatitis B for several years.
- Interferon stops the infection in about 40% of people. In these people, the infection usually does not return.
Lamivudine (Epivir) - This medication is considered an alternative for people who cannot or do not want to take interferon. It also may be prescribed in people with weakened immune systems.
Adefovir dipivoxil (Hepsera) - This antiviral drug was approved by the FDA in 2002.
- Adefovir slows replication of HBV.
- It is a pill that must be taken every day, like lamivudine.
Entecavir (Baraclude) – This antiviral is the newest medication approved for chronic hepatitis B.
- Entecavir slows replication of HBV.
There is a vaccine against the hepatitis B virus (Engerix-B, Recombivax HB). It is safe and works well to prevent the disease. A total of 3 doses of the vaccine are given over several months.
Other ways to protect yourself from HBV infection:
- If you are sexually active, practice safe sex. Correct use of latex condoms can help prevent transmission of HBV, but even when used correctly, condoms are not 100% effective at preventing transmission. Men who have sex with men should be vaccinated against both hepatitis A and hepatitis B.
- If you inject drugs, don't share needles or other equipment.
- Don't share anything that might have blood on it, such as a razor or toothbrush.
- Think about the health risks if you are planning to get a tattoo or body piercing. You can become infected if the artist or piercer does not sterilize needles and equipment, use disposable gloves, or wash hands properly.
- Health care workers should follow standard precautions and handle needles and sharps safely.
- If you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant, tell your health care provider if you have any of the risk factors for HBV infection.
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Monday, January 07, 2008
A long time ago, there was an Emperor who told his horseman that if he
could ride on his horse and cover as much land area as he likes, then the Emperor would give him the area of land he has covered.
Sure enough, the horseman quickly jumped onto his horse and rode as fast as possible to cover as much land area as he could. He kept on riding and riding, whipping the horse to go as fast as possible. When he was hungry or tired, he did not stop because he wanted to cover as much area as possible.
Came to a point when he had covered a substantial area and he was exhausted and was dying. Then he asked himself, "Why did I push myself so hard to cover so much land area? Now I am dying and I only need a very small area to bury myself."
Moral of the story...
The above story is similar with the journey of our Life.
We push very hard everyday to make more money, to gain power and recognition.
We neglect our health , time with our family and to appreciate the surrounding beauty and the hobbies we love.
One day when we look back , we will realize that we don't really need that much, but then we cannot turn back time for what we have missed.
Life is not about making money, acquiring power or recognition . Life is definitely not about work!
Work is only necessary to keep us living so as to enjoy the beauty and pleasures of life.
Life is a balance of Work and Play , Family and Personal time .
You have to decide how you want to balance your Life.
Define your priorities, realize what you are able to compromise but always let some of your decisions be based on your instincts.
Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of Life, the whole aim of human existence.
So, take it easy, do what you want to do and appreciate nature. Life is fragile, Life is short. Do not take Life for granted. Live a balanced lifestyle and enjoy Life!
Friday, January 04, 2008
Pernah sampai Kuching tak?Kalau anda berjalan di Waterfront Sarawak..pasti anda akan terjumpa orang yang menjual Gambir Sarawak.
Menurut penjual gambir ini..pelanggan utama mereka adalah pelancong dari Semananjung..(i think ini kena buat buat research..betul ke tak).
Gambir Sarawak ini..mempunyai kesan "kebas" keatas kulit...menyebabkan numbness..Kulit tidak akan rasa sakit bila di sapu dgn gambir sarawak.
Orang tua dulu menggunakan gambir ini untuk sakit gigi dan gusi, sengat binatang, atau sengat ikan.
Tapi sekarang ianya di gunakan utk SEX...mainly for premature ejaculation and to sustain erection.
How to use it?
1.koyakkan secubit gambir sarawak...basahkan dgn sedikit air..
2.gaulkan dgn air sampai rata(mixed)
3.Sapukan di tempat yang dikehendaki...dalam masa 2 minit anda akan merasa panas dan kebas ditempat berkenaan.
4.buangkan lebihan gambir tadi..
5.enjoy the gambir..
(harap maklum..penulis tiada pengelaman mengguna gambir..cara-cara menggunakan gambir di petik dari kawan-kawan yg berpengelaman)
1.allergic reaction..localised allergic reaction.
2.kulit melecet..sebabkan kebas dan panas.
3.pasangan akan merasa kebas ,numbness ,terasa panas..(localised)
Thursday, January 03, 2008
Apa kawan-kawan saya cakap..(sebahagiannya yg menarik)
My friend kamri...admires Dtk Chua..."despite dah tua still capable..not many people can do it..right on bro....dont feel so bad about it ,you are not alone'
Mr Rambli..It could not have been easy for Datu Chua Soi Lek to publicly admit he was the person in the video disc showing him having sex dgn kawan lama dia....bukan senang nak mengaku...satu Malaysia tahu.....
Mr Suhairi..."Berat mata memandang..berat,berat lagi bahu memikul....The greater burden he has to face, as a man, as a human being, as a father and as a husband, is the burden of guilt he bears for the pain he has brought upon his wife and children."
Mr Jo..."Dtk Chua has displayed,telah menunjukkan a sense of accountability .....that not many -- in fact, very few -- politicians atau tak ada langsung, have ever displayed or shown in Malaysian politics.
Mr Samsudin..."Kepercayaan dari isterinya ..i think dah zero...press conference tu cuma public relationship je..... trust will not be easy to regain....... and he will have to live with his guilt for a long time,......... esp dgn isteri beliau....
Mr Zul......." i think doktor-doktor ni kuat sex...bcos they have Viagra...senang dapat viagra..."
Mr Harry....."Pengajaran...Jgn stick to one hotel only....carilah hotel yang berlainan setiap kali nak main"
Mr Zam..."Walaupun dtk chua dah tua...ubat kuat at his disposal...perempuan muda and cantik depan mata....Siapa nak lepas peluang"
Mr Ameng...."Chua is paying a very high price for his weakness......kesian sama dia..banyak olang lain simpan amoi...ada simpan China punya amoi,Taiwan punya amoi.Siam punya amoi...tidak ada org peduli...dia menteri dia kena......
Perhaps we should ask ourselves one question when judging Chua -- who are we not to forgive him who has asked for forgiveness for have we, too, the fallible human beings that we are, not sinned at one time or another...dia kan manusia biasa..macam kita juga ada nafsu dan perasaan?
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Antara wishes dan smses yg di hantar kawan-kawan, makasih atas ingatan kalian....
1. Before the sun rise next year,before the memories fade and before the network jammed,wish you a Happy New Year 2008. May Allah bless u and yr family with great health,success n ultimate happines always...
2.Selamat Tahun baru bro...Azam lama dah tercapai kah? Tahun ini kita pasang niat utk lebihkan amal danmenjadi insan terbaik di sisi Allah.
3.F.U.C.K stands for "friends u can keep" So promise me ,u'll F.U.C.K me this new year...send this to as many people as possible in 2008 see who F.U.C.K u back.
Happy new year and consider this as me thinking of u as the biggest F.U.C.K.
4.I wish you a Fantastic January,Loveable Feb,Marvelous March,Luckiest April,Enjoyable May,Successful June,Wonderful July,Independent August,Tastiest October,Beautiful November,Happiest December.HAVE A VICTORIOUS YEAR.
5.Age appears to be best in some things..Old wood,best to burn..Old authors best to read and old friends best to keep..Prosperous and blessed new year 2008 with countless blessing rest 2 u and yr family.
6.Great people talk about ideas..average people talk about things...small people talk about other people..and Legends never talk..they send sms..Happy new year
7.Life end when we stop dreaming..Hope ends when we stop believing and love ends when we stop caring..Happy new year.
So...thanks..atas ingatan...you all are kreatif "mengayatkan" tahun baru..Happy New Year 2008.