"Love is Often What You Don’t Do,"

* Remember the day I forgot your birthday..and didnt give you any hadiah...
I thought you'd kill me but you didn't.

* And remember the time I dragged you to the beach and you said it would rain and it did?
I thought you'd say, "I told you so", but you didn't.

* Do you remember the time I flirted with all the ladies to make you jealous and you were.
I thought you'd leave me, but you didn't.

* Do you remember the time I you caught me dating ,ada affairs dgn perempuan lain.......
I thought you'd yell at me but you didn't.

* And remember the time I forgot to tell you the event was formal and you showed up in jeans?
I thought you'd drop me. But you didn't.

* Yes, there were lots of things you didn't do.
But you put up with me and you loved me and you protected me.

Love and caring is often as much about what you don’t do, as much as what you do “do”.

Realizing that we are all human, that we all make mistakes, that we all are imperfect, ...........and forgiving someone the way you would like to be forgiven are the first step in having a truly wonderful and loving relationship.

Comments

tokasid said…
Salam mamat:

So romantik hang ni o...tapi what you write here is true. Kalau bebini kita buat apa yg mereka tak buat, mampoih dah kita noo...
mokk said…
Salam Mamat..

betui tu mamat..kalau depa buat..habis kita..that becos they love us so much

Popular posts from this blog

...PILIHANRAYA...KWS MELAYU.....

Gambir Sarawak

belajar bahasa melayu sarawak....