Friday, November 25, 2011
The beliefs, the values, the commitments that are sincerely yours are the ones that are evidenced by your actions.
You can talk all day about what you’re going to do, or about the things that are truly important to you.
What really makes a difference is not what you say you’ll do, but rather what you actually do.
Your thoughts, your ideas, your beliefs are given life by your actions. Your values, your commitments, your priorities are made real and given meaning when you put them into practice.
The person you become depends not on who you wish to become, not on who you would like to become, not on who you hope to become.
The person you become depends on what you do with every moment that you live.
Exactly what values, goals, ambitions and priorities are you willing to put into practice? That is the person you will be.
Monday, November 21, 2011
Got this from my friend's fb wall...
The Best Moments In Life
1. Falling in love.
2. Laughing till your stomach hurts.
3. Enjoying a ride through the country side.
4. Listening to your favorite song on the radio.
5. Going to sleep listening to the rain falling outside.
6. Getting out of the shower and wrapping yourself with a warm, fuzzy towel.
7. Passing your final exams with good grades.
8. Being a part of an interesting conversation.
9. Finding some money in some old pants.
10. Laughing at yourself.
11. Sharing a wonderful dinner with all your friends.
12. Laughing without a reason.
13. "Accidentally" hearing someone say something nice about you.
14. Watching the sunset.
15. Listening to a song that reminds you of an important person in your life.
16. Receiving or giving your first kiss.
17. Feeling the buzz in your body when seeing that
18. Having a great time with your friends.
19. Seeing the one you love happy.
20. Wearing the shirt of a person you love and smelling his/her perfume.
21. Visiting an old friend of yours and remembering great memories.
22. Hearing someone say to you "I LOVE YOU"
"True friends come in the good times when we tell them to, and come in the bad times.....without calling."
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Jika kita diberi pilihan...If you could choose..
Sebenarnya dalam kehidupan kita, kita selalu dan sentiasa diberi peluang untuk memilih…antara keaadan A atau B..atau siA atau siB…tapi selalu pilihan kita tak menepati diri kita..tapi itu still pilihan kita…
kita – dan hanya kita sendiri – satu-satunya yang memutuskan apa yang kita pikirkan dari waktu ke waktu…
Bila-bila pun Kita dapat memutuskan untuk mengambil jalan susah atau sulit menuju kesuksesan dan kemakmuran dengan memilih untuk menjalani kehidupan dengan semangat, kemuliaan dan kecermelangannya, atau
Atau kita dapat mengambil jalan yang mudah menuju kehidupan yang biasa-biasa saja….
Cuba jawab senerio berikut….
If you could choose the life you live, how would it be?
If you could choose your surroundings, what would they look like?
If you could choose the people with whom you associate, who would they be?
If you could choose your activities, what would you be doing?
If you could choose your thoughts, what would you think?
If you could choose your feelings, how would you feel?
If you could choose your priorities, what would they be?
If you could choose to commit your time, your energy and your skills to something, what would it be?
If you could choose how to spend the next moment, what would you do with it? What would you do if you knew that all your choices, in each moment, in each circumstance, would mold and shape the life you live?
The good news is, you can choose, now and in every moment to come, and those choices add up to the life you live.
So remember each time to choose the best.
Wednesday, November 09, 2011
Just imagine how positive it would make your day if you offered a gift to everyone with whom you came in contact.
It wouldn’t have to be a material gift, It could be the gift of your undivided attention, or a kind word, a smile, or perhaps a helping hand.
It would be given freely and willingly, with genuine love and consideration, and with the expectation of nothing in return.
The more you give of yourself, the more you’ll understand and appreciate how very much you have to give.
Though most who receive your gifts will appreciate their sincerity, there will be those who won’t. But that doesn’t matter at all.
What truly brings value to your life is the giving itself, undertaken with a sense of love and caring.
Give, and your world improves dramatically with each gift. Continue to give, and the positive energy builds upon itself.
Think about it, and you’ll see that you have plenty to give.
If life seems dreary and pointless, try giving of yourself, and you’ll quickly experience how truly beautiful and meaningful life can be.