Ibadah Qurban..

To my Blessed sahabat...

I just have to write abt this.

Pagi ni singgah isi minyak di tmpt usual. So i get gd service fr my  unofficial adik- Al amin (a bangladeshi) and i hv reason to start my day with sedekah for him. Not much. sometimes as little as d price of a roti canai and a glass of teh.

Me: min, tak tolong org potong lembu raya nanti min?

His answer puts him many levels up above me in Allah's sight. I am very sure of that.

'Saya kerja lah kaka hari raya..tapi sy ada hantar duit bili lumbu kat kampung saya.  Takde murah kaka. Hujan, ayer naik, lumbu susah dapat. Banyak mahal satu lumbu. Satu ekor rm3000.

😳

Apparently mak n ayah dia pesan, amin makan ke tak makan; duit gaji sebulan mesti put aside utk beli lembu kurban. Katanya he puts aside rm200 lebih utk beli lembu.

Mulut tak putus cakap 'Alhmadulillah'. Sejak mula kerja gaji kecik sampai skrg gaji dah naik sikit, setiap tahun mesti ada lembu kurban dia beli utk kampung.

This man left me speechless.

If eidul adha is all about  sacrifes we make for Allah, the value of my sacrifice compared to amin's is close to nothing. I wonder if mine can be called a sacrifice at all.
I tried to find the cheapest sheep/part of a cow. And i didnt put aside portion of my allowance to make sure i get the best sacrifice for Allah every year.

I learnt a lot from amin today. In ppl's eyes, he may be just a gas station attendant, but i m sure he is more valuable in Allah's sight.

I gave him extra sedekah today. He is much a better servant of Allah compared to me. I feel ashamed of myslf. I just feel very small.

I left the petrol pump crying making istighfar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...PILIHANRAYA...KWS MELAYU.....

Gambir Sarawak

belajar bahasa melayu sarawak....