printer rosak


A co-worker got a pen stuck inside our printer. He started to try and
remove the pen, but I told him we don't have time for that now, just put a
note on the printer telling folks not to use it and then report it to the
Help Desk. So he grabbed a piece of paper and scrawled on it. I left before
he finished the note.
About 20 minutes later, one of my techs comes in laughing and says he was
just in the lobby, saw a piece of paper on a printer and went to
investigate.
Attached is what he found. Sometimes things don't always come out the way
you want them to........; P

Comments

zackzara said…
salam..

I laugh out loud even vefore reading the full entry! hahhaa..perhaps he does not know the meaning of the third line, yet. Or maybe..its true? ;)

*happen to passed by your blog today, on my way to another blog*

Popular posts from this blog

...PILIHANRAYA...KWS MELAYU.....

Gambir Sarawak

belajar bahasa melayu sarawak....