dear wife...



Terima ini dari kawan..untuk bacaan bersama..

Memang banyak kebenarannya terkandung dalam surat tersebut..boleh di jadikan pengajaran kpd wanita yg bergelar isteri..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Dear Wife,

Please forgive me for addressing you as such, for that is what I feel of you now.

You cannot read what is on my mind, I will not allow you to. You will only learn of the contents up here through me. I will tell you what is bothering me if I want to talk about it. I will try to solve my problems MY way, if ever I reached to a dead end, perhaps I will talk to you. I expect you to just listen and digest. You may advice me when I ask you to. Sometimes I do not trust your womanly intuition. What is that anyway?

Now, please do not start about that other woman. She means nothing to me. Well, she WILL be something if you keep on pestering me about her! Do not make me regret for putting my cards on the table. I am trying my best to be true here, please do not use it against me. I am the innocent one here, it was she who initiates everything, you must trust me that everything that I have told you is nothing but the truth. Now, please do not ask me more, for I do not want to hurt you with the details.

O, don't cry please, have I hurt you? What did I say just now? No, please don't start speculating. I am not that scandalous. I know what I am doing. When you cry, you make me feel bad. I am not a bad person. You asked me, so I told you the truth. Now you are crying and blaming me for hurting you. What do you want from me actually? Please stop accusing me now. It is not as bad as it seems.

I do not want to talk about it anymore. I am sorry for sharing this with you. I am hurt too. I thought you would listen to me.

You have your girlfriends to confide in, but I have nobody. What would my pals say if they knew about this woman? They would place a bet on it and encourage me to go for it. You know how nasty these guys can be sometimes.

I want to be true to you, can't you see? I want to share my fears with you, but can you please stop blaming me? Can you please stop crying now? I am not cheating on you. I am not a bad person. I just need someone to talk to, please listen and talk to me like you always do with our kids. Am I not significant to you anymore?

I am tired. Can I have my dinner now? What? You have not fixed dinner? That's fine, I'll fix something for myself.

Your husband

Comments

mirul chopper said…
apa yang menarik tentang blog awak ni

Popular posts from this blog

...PILIHANRAYA...KWS MELAYU.....

Gambir Sarawak

belajar bahasa melayu sarawak....