Sedeqah..Friday Self Reminder

Assalam..
Another Friendly gentle friday self reminder..1

Ibn al-Qayyim mentions that the origin of all diseases of the heart is to love this world too much and he mentions one of the best ways to continuously ward off this love is to give charity, which is also one of the best ways to expatiate sins.

My blessed friend..

So, ask yourself, when will be the next time I give some charity?

You don't have to give a large lump sum or anything.
Maybe you can choose to participate in a continuous charity program where you donate say rm 5 or rm 10 a money to an organization you trust.
Maybe you can choose
1.yr own local masjid
2. Hikmah Sarawak
3. Maahad tahfiz
4.Rumah Anak Yatim
5. or whatever other organization you trust, in'sha'Allah.
A reminder for me too, in'sha'Allah! #AllahuAkbar

Hv a wonderful Jumaat...
Ya Allah!
Forgive me, my parents ,my spouse,my kids and every Muslim who are seeking your forgiveness in this friday

Allahumma Inni As A'lukal Jannah
Allahumma Inni As A'lukal Jannah
Allahumma Inni As A'lukal Jannah

Ya Allah Grants us Jannah !

Amin ....Allahumma Amin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...PILIHANRAYA...KWS MELAYU.....

Gambir Sarawak

belajar bahasa melayu sarawak....